Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Rosegal: Last Floral Summer


Floral will always be a sign of my 10% girly side, summer is over but still wearing floral outfit whenever the sun is out. Keeping my outfit more summer friendly is a nice thing to wear on a day when rain is not pouring to refresh your new day! Gloomy weather in the past few months is keeping me so limited in what should I wear. So, when it's hot I always wear the comfiest and refreshing outfit. This might be the last floral summer of the year because it is the start of "Ber months" that means the days and nights will be colder as Christmas season is just around the corner. 

Wearing my floral bodysuit, which is my thing now, with this old school high-waisted shorts that match the floral top perfectly and espadrille for that comfy walks through out the day! 

Slip on: Braided Toe Cap Embroidery Espadrille Mules - Beige
Top: Forever21
Shorts: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Local Store
Watch: Floral Print Roman Numeral Wrist Quartz Watch

Get your deal at Rosegal summer 2017 Promotion and use RosegalChen and RosegalIns for 10%-20% OFF on your order.

Your stray kid,
Qing