Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style


swimwear-for-chubby-ladies

Traveling has taught me a lot of things and one of those things is to accept my body. When I travel I can be free to wear anything without anyone to judge. Traveling also gives me the chance to be not body shamed by people. I mean, in our Filipino society there is a so-called "perfect/sexy body" that is set as a standard for body sizes. I say, shut it and I don't care, to be honest I have proven to myself the "self acceptance" and "confidence", that's the key. Being body positive will also give you the freedom to wear whatever clothes you want, even if it is a swimsuit. Many of us are so shy to wear a swimsuit to the beach or pool. The Philippines has so many beautiful beaches out there and girls you need to rock that swimsuit that is sleeping in your closet for ages. I also think that having the right swimsuit that is flattering your body will also make a difference. Here is some swimsuit style that might be the right one for you.

swimwear-for-chubby-ladies

One piece
If you want to play a safe one-piece is you must go to swimwear. One-piece hugs your body gives you the shape of your body and emphasizes your curves. One advantage of this swimwear is you have a huge variety of choices depending on what part of your body you want to emphasize for that summer photo. 

swimwear-for-chubby-ladies

Tube Top Swimwear
I am a huge fan of tubes and pairing it with high waisted short shorts. This kind of swimwear tops will show your decolletage and cleavage flaunting more of your bone structures, giving you the illusion of sultry and sexy. Tubes also won't give your broad shoulder restrictions that will look extra broad in pictures. Plus, tan lines won't be a problem! 
swimwear-for-chubby-ladies

High waisted short shorts
A must for me and I have tons of these shorts. Short shorts can be used in a lot of things and you can pair them in any kind of swimwear tops. I prefer flowy short shorts as it gives me the illusion of thinner thighs and they are comfy!

swimwear-for-chubby-ladies

Off the shoulders
The perfect swimwear for all the girls with broad shoulders. They are blessings because it gives you the effect of sexy but not too sexy. In my case (maybe this will also apply to you) revealing your neck and decolletage makes a difference. This also can help to have a better proportion for a pear shape bottom by adding volume to a smaller chest and balance a larger lower half.
swimwear-for-chubby-ladies

High waisted bikini bottom
My favorite kind of swimwear, the secret to a flat tummy effect is to wear any high waisted as it hugs the extra loosen fat and make it tight. If you are more confident to show more skin go for this kind of swimwear. You can also pair it with your favorite swimwear top. A higher waistline draws attention away from the lower half of your body for a curvy but sculpted appearance.

I hope this helps!

Your stray kid,
Qing