Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Qing Style: Romper Lovin'







Hi loveys!
This was taken from the beautiful city of Baguio, who will never fall in love with Baguio? I bet anyone who visited the city of pines will. Cold weather, beautiful sceneries and a lot of pine trees of course!  I had a great time with my family there. People are so warm and hospitable, you can also see the culture and treasures of the city. Flowers are everywhere so why not wear a floral too? This outfit is inspired by the Botanical Garden, pretty flowers and forest of pine trees. Everything about the city is so beautiful. Being chic and girly while exploring the city is a must right? Not just being a chic it also be comfortable. Anyway, I think I said a lot! I'll be posting more! :D
Always remember, whatever your style is.. wear it! Just go out and rock on! 

OUTFIT DEETS:
Floral Romper: Local Store near me
Grey Cardigan: Never Been Kissed
Bag: From mom
Aviator Sunglass: From Aunt
Chunky Bracelets: Local Store in Baguio
Dream Catcher Necklace:  Local Store in Baguio

FACE MAKEUP DEETS:
Tinted Moisturizer: Myra-E Tinted Moisturizer (2)
Blush: Nichido (Tomato)
Lippie: NYX (Milan)

Love lots,

Qing