Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Qing's Style: Be Cute on Valentines Day







Hi loveys!
As promise here is my Valentines Day outfit! This outfit is perfect for your date with your boyfriend. You can dress appropriate for the celebration by wearing pink which is a color pallet of Valentines. I know girls.. you want to be the prettiest girl on your date so why not also being cute right? *wink* If I have a boyfriend (unfortunately I'm single.. ihihi) this outfit will be perfect. This outfit is inspired by Barbie, she is the most girly and cute girl I know. Anyway, whatever you will wear on your date, your man will see you the most beautiful girl. He will love you and accept you whoever you are. I wish all in a relationship girls out there to have a wonderful celebration this coming February 14. Just enjoy every moment and keep God in center of your relationship. To all single, don't worry I'll be posting an outfit perfect for us! So keep an eye for it! I'll be posting it soon loveys! 

Outfit Deets:
Pink Checkered Dress: Warehouse
Sleeveless Button Up (inner): Warehouse
Hot Pink Shoes: Rusty Lopez
Accessory: DIY


Makeup Deets:
Foundation/BB Cream: Maybelline (2)
Eyeliner: NYX (Jetblack)
Lippie: NYX (Hot Pink)
Blush: Nichido (Tomato)

Love lots,

Qing