Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Qing's Style: The Dream Catcher











Hi loveys!
I'll start this by a quote that I read on the internet and this quote felt like it was written for me.
" You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream."
                                                                                                          - C.S Lewis

 Sometimes I feel like I'm too old to this kind of thing or I'm too late to dream and start a fashion blog. I know I'm different from my friends. They have a common interest, like in movies, foods etc. but me? I'm always different. Despite of the differences they always support me, that is the feeling that motivates me to pursue and be a "DREAM CATCHER". My family is my best fan in this journey (No.1 fan FTW!) especially my mum! She is like a stage mum to me despite she is in Bahrain. Haha! She always likes my post and share them. My mum is the best! (actually all mums are the best.. right?). I am so lucky that I have people in my back to support and chase my dreams. Now, I'm embracing this journey and make things impossible! I want to be part of it and make my own mark! I am ready and fully geared! Haha!

All I have to do is to go with the wind... just like a "DREAM CATCHER". It swings and dance with the beat and melody of the wind.

"Dreams are only dreams until you wake up and make them REAL."

This outfit is a simple Boho Style, I love the flowers and the lace detailing on it. I paired it with my Boho inspired sandals and a wooden bracelet for a lil kick of Bohoness.

Outfit Deets:
Floral Dress: Thrifted
Sandals: Warehouse
Accessories: Local store

Makeup is just the same with my previous post (here)

Don't forget to follow me and  I will follow you back!

Love lots,

Qing