Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Qing's Style: Peach Lover












Hi loveys! 
I guess I will share my first ever photo shoot outfit. This was taken 3 yrs ago with my Girlfriend who loves taking picture. We were just having fun and enjoyed the moment. Haha! I am so lucky to have a friend with the same interest as mine. Now, she is busy with her work and never had this kind of moment. I miss her so bad. This is the time where I planned to create a fashion blog and after a long years I published my first ever blog post. That time my life changed and found what I really love to do. Its a tough journey but I already found friends in just 3 weeks! So awesome! I found a lot of bloggers all around the world with different style and interest. Its like I discovered a treasure in the ocean. Every comments I received is a good feeling to me, a feeling where you found a new friend. So to all bloggers who visited, commented and followed me. Thank you! I considered you as my friends.. and will forever be my friends. XOXO! 

"Make a wish. Take a chance. Make a change."

Outfit Deets:
Top: Thrifted
Shorts: Local store
Sandals: Birkenstock
Earrings: Warehouse

Love lots,

Qing