Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Qing's Style: Spike It Up!









Hi loveys!
Didn't able to post this yesterday because I'm busy with my thesis. Thank God I'm finish with the crazy documentation. (Thumbs up for me!). Anyway, I just want to share my other side of fashion today. Did I say that I am a "Summer Baby"? This means that Summer is my favorite season though it feels like summer in the Philippines all year round. Haha! Summer here is very hot and the best part is VACATION! (Hooray!). Plus my closet is filled with summer pieces.. Short, skirt and shirts are my staple pieces. So here it is, my casual day outfit! (Surprise surprise!). I still love my sweatshirt but cold weather is over so its time for me to throw on all my basic clothing. I guess this summer will be "Back to Basic" again. Hihi! I have a lot of plans this summer vacation because my mom will go home for my graduation. My mom is living in Bahrain to work, she is an OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker). I miss her so so so much and I can't wait for March! And also I can't wait for all the clothes she bought for me. Haha! Expect more outfit post this coming summer loveys! :) I'm also planning to share what are my activities this summer to all of you! So, what is your plans this summer? Please comment down below, I love to hear it!

I love how edgy the spikes detailing on the tee, when I first saw it I fell inlove with it (Love at first sight!). The shorts is DIY, its an old pants of mine then I just cut it off, dyed and tattered it. And of course, to spice up the outfit there should be an ARM Party! right? Summer is an ARM PARTY season to me. :) so bust out all the arm candies and make your own party! Haha!

Outfit Deets:
Mint Green Tee: Forever 21
Shorts: Giordano (DIY)
Arm Party: Local Store
Mint Green Shoes: Vans Surf Sider

Love lots,

Qing