Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Random Geez: What's in my makeup bag?

Hi lovey doveys!
I guess I will rest a little bit in posting outfits because I've been cray cray blogging my outfits! Haha! (I'm posting everyday! just saying..) Anyway, I think I'm in the mood sharing what is in my make up bag! Fashion and beauty are twins. If you love fashion you will also love makeup.. right? Before I fell in love with fashion... my first love is... Yes, you guess it right! MAKEUP! I am a certified MAKEUP GEEK and I am proud of it! Haha! So, before further a do.. Here is what's in my makeup bag:

First of all I want to introduce my makeup bag.
Jaran!


Sorry its kinda dirty.. ;p I've been using this for 2 years now and the color just not its color anymore. 
White Clinique makeup bag (dirty white now)




This is my recent purchase from a Japanese/Chinese Store. So cutie patootie! I used this to a achieve an ombre lips.



San San Mouse Blush in Pink Blush from HBC (website here)



Wet and Wild Eye Shadow Trio (I only used the lightest color for my eyes' inner corners)



Strawberry Eyeliner (Black) another cute packaging!



Maybelline's The Hyper Curl Volum' Express (waterproof)



This baby is my holy grail.. I can't live without it!
Maybelline's Clear Smooth BB Cream in Natural (02) with SPF 26 PA+++



Maybelline's Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation SPF 20 in Honey



I used this for tight-lining my eyes, it doesn't smudge.
Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx



If you follow me on Instagram you know this is one of my Valentines gift for myself. Haha! I love how flawless the finish is when using this. It is much better than my 360 sponge.
Flat Top Brush from a Japanese/Chinese Store



This is my first ever brush! Its vintage and has a value to me. This brush is a proof on how I started collecting makeups and how I grew my collection in just 1 lipstick. :D
Dior Blush Brush



I tried a much expensive Eyelash curler but I'm always going back to this baby.
From "Sampung Piso Lahat ng Klase" store. Haha!



Fitness Green Tea Oil Control Sheet from Watsons (here)


I think that's it! This is what I used on a daily basis, I don't used a lot of expensive products. I purchased cosmetics in what is available in my country. I also make sure that all the products I used are products that really works for me. I change my lippie every now and then depending on what is my mood on that day. I'm not also an eye shadow person but definitely I am an eyeliner person. So, what's in your makeup bag? I want to see it! :) 

"We are all unique in our own ways."

Love lots,

Qing