Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Qing's Style: Cherry Red Day

Hi loveys!
I'm back with my new outfit post! *Woot woot*. Its been awhile I know... I am so busy at school thats why I didn't have much time to take some of my outfits. I've been in school everyday the whole day because of my thesis document revision and finalization. I'm also planning to post my outfit of the week but it didn't work. Graduating is so tiring and stressful.. I never been this stress in my first course. Anyway, everything is over now and I'm freeeeeeeee! Haha! Its my last day today as a stressful lady.. *thumbs up* so I immediately set up everything and took photos for this post! :D Sorry for my no makeup face, sunblock is just my go to face product as of the moment. Hope you like it!





This bag is my go to bag for month now.. Always perfect for my OOTDs for the past month.







If you are following me on Instagram (here) you know that I have a little bow collection. Soon enough I'll be addicted to it. :) A simple way to spice up your hurr! (I guess my hair needs some love? Haha)



Hello to my Persun Mall order! :) Super love it and it matches my lips shirt! If you want to check my Persun Mall Shopping experience click here.


Outfit Deets:
Lips Shirt: Local Store
Skirt: Thrifted
Bag: Salvatore Mann
Ring: Persun Mall
Shoes: Converse
Bow: Local Store

More outfit post soon! :) Please follow my networks to have more updates loveys.

Love lots,

Qing