Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Back to Basic: Minty!

Hi loveys!
I hope you are all doing well. Summer vacation has finally arrived! Woot woot! Unlimited vacation for me.. haha! Since it is summer, I pull off all my basic pieces because summer here is so hooooot! I love summer because I can wear all the comfy outfits I have. It is also so easy to put together an outfit. Basic clothing are the easiest to wear. Here is my Back to Basic Summer outfit!



Hooray for a new background!


If you remember this car, you are awesome! :)



Model mode on! Haha!


My summer this year is one of my awesome summer because I am spending my vacation with my mom! If you don't know my mom went home for my graduation as her gift to me. This year is such an awesome year to me and my family, we are so blessed. I hope everyone are also having an awesome year!

Let us all be thankful everyday. Life is such a wonderful gift! :)

Back to my outfit, Haha! One of my summer clothing essentials are high waisted shorts. This mint shorts is one of my good find in a thrift store! Pastel colors are perfect for spring and summer. So i paired it with my basic white shirt for more comfort. I accessorized it with a necklace that I got from Persun Mall (See here my Persun Mall shopping experience). I also wear a simple and comfy shoes because I run some errands in this day. Summer for me is all about being comfy and simple! Florals and bright colors are in so bust out all the summer pieces you have and enjoy the heat of the sun. Don't forget your sunscreen guys! :) 

See you on my next post! 

Outfit Deets:
Mint shorts: Thrifted
Shirt: Warehouse
Necklace: Persun Mall
Watch: Casio
Shoes: Reva

Love lots,

Qing