Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

My New Beginning

Hi loveys!
April 2, 2014 is the day, my graduation day. It's the time where my college life ends and a new beginnings in life. It is really a tough journey for me but at this end of this journey I can say I am a survivor. I want to thank  to all my friends who believes in me that I can do it, my family for the undying support and most especially to the Lord who picks me up everytime I want to give up. 

Congratulations to all 2014 Graduates!

We made our family proud! :)




I've decided to have a simple look for my graduation since it is daytime and considering it is summer here in the Philippines plus the venue is also hot. Haha! I didn't go crazy and glamorous because being comfy is most important than being glam! :D I wear flats because I don't want to hurt my feet and walk like a zombie. LOL! (and also I'm not wearing heels) All in all simplicity makes beauty! :)))



Outfit Deets:
Dress: 2Xtreme
Collar Necklace: Genevieve
Bow Belt: WWW
Lace Flats: Milano

MORE PICTURES (with mom)

             

Love lots,

Qing