Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Summer Baby

Hi loveys!
Summer has officially arrived and this means getting more tan lines, summer outings, wearing all the sexy bikinis and getting that sun kissed glow skin. I will admit that I am a big fan of summer. I love the sun and getting tanner though I will look like a chocolate. Haha! Since mom is on vacation we've decided to have an early family outing and I will never forget to share what I'd wear. Of course share the moments to all of you! :)


We can't go wrong with florals this summer. I hope you love my top as much as I do. :)



We went at Villa Alfredo's Resort, one of the beautiful and big resort in San Fernando, Pampanga. The place is so pretty and perfect for a family outing.






I can't deny that I enjoyed the views and the sun. I'm blending in all the greens and colorfulness of the place. Haha! After a long day in the sun I am darker than usual but its okay what is important is that I enjoyed it with my family. Even though I am not a good swimmer I enjoyed the cool water in the pool. I guess I need to start learning how to swim now cause I still have an upcoming summer outing, its a busy summer for me! Haha! 


If you are following me on Instagram, you know that this is my official summer sunnies! :) Do you have official summer sunnies? I love to see it cause I am a sucker for cool sunnies! 


If I have an official summer sunnies, I also have an official summer sandals! Haha! I love how bright the orange is and the spikes is oh so COOOL! It is also a plastic so it is okay to get it wet.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT ARE YOU UP THIS SUMMER. LET ME KNOW ON THE COMMENT DOWN BELOW!

Outfit Deets:
Top: Jewels
Shorts: Thrifted
Sunnies: SM Accessories
Sandals: Jessica
Cloth Belt: H&M

Love lots,

Qing


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL NETWORKS YOU GUYS! 'TIL NEXT POST! XOXO