Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Aztec Summer

Hi loveys!
It's been a while again and I hope you are all doing fine. It is mid summer now and it's getting hotter and hotter here in the Philippines. I love summer but not this kind of summer. I am getting lazy with this hot weather. Haha! You know me that I love me some floral outfits, as in all out floral ever since the summer has started. So why not change a little bit. :)



Yes I am not in focus. T.T But I hope you love the overlooking view as much as I do.


Okay, I know you are sick and tired of my round sunnies but hey! they deserve so much love from me right? Haha!










Aztec prints are all around and been trend for a quite while now. When I first saw this aztec shirt which I turned into a muscle tee, I fell in love with it. The aztec/tribal print is the bomb! I super love it! Plus the color makes a vintage feel to it. Of course I'm not Qing if I won't wear my high waisted shorts. My summer is a pants hater that is why I always wear shorts. Its a must! The H&M shoes,I'm wearing them non stop, they are so comfy! Promise! And my tan is so perf on me! Wohoho!(I guess tan thing should not included here? :D )

Can we just appreciate the background? This resort is so pretty! You will enjoy the pools and the villas are so amazingly awesome. Trees and flowers everywhere, you can't feel the hotness of the day. Ahhhh.. I hope I can come back soon here. Pampanga has so many beautiful resort! Oh btw! I'm blending in with the villa right? Hahaha!

Outfit Deets:
Top: Thrifted and DIY
Shorts: Calvin Klein (Thrifted)
Sunnies: SM Accessories
Shoes: H&M

I guess I spit it all out.. so thats a wrap you guys! I hope you are enjoying your spring/summer days. Until next post!

Love lots,

Qing