Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Ciao!

Ciao loveys!
It's weekend again and this means that your stray kid will post an outfit inspiration. Weeee! I am back with my classic me in the past few days. I always grab my little collection of my vintage high-waisted skorts (all thrifted), tuck in my top and oxfords. 

classic outfit idea

classic outfit idea

I never been a fan of hats, caps or beanies before but when my hair got crazy (tangled, dry, unhealthy) they became my best friend. 

classic outfit idea

classic outfit idea

I have a "focus" problem. Haha! Sometimes, I am having a hard time with self timer. Huhu!

classic outfit idea

Last summer I really wanted to have a fedora hat but I never got one. Fedora in malls are pricey and I can't afford them specially I am still student back then. Last two weeks I went to Manila and found this with a great deal. Php100 ($2 and some cents)! OMG! Its so cheap, right?

classic outfit idea

classic outfit idea

If you have read my previous post, I rant about what I have experience in my venue. Because of that I am force to find another venue and it was a success! :) Grassy places are my fave place to shoot (I know its kinda obvious. Haha!) Also, wishing that Pampanga will have more beautiful place for me to shoot with. (\/*,*)

classic outfit idea

Cat watch is kawaii! Close up look of the watch I'm wearing (the gold one). The other one is my tita's (aunt), I got her Cat watch with my monthly $30 coupon. Share your blessings!

makeup of the day

makeup of the day

makeup of the day

makeup of the day

#SELFIE We don't have winter here in the Philippines but I want to be in trend. #DARK LIPS and #BOLD BLUSH

OUTFIT DEETS:
Fedora: Off brand (Manila Tiangge)
Top: Thrifted
Skort: Thrifted
Belt: Gevieve
Oxford: from Mom (Bahrain)
Watch: Chicnova

Til next post!

Love,

Qing