Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Stepping Up The Game

Hi stray kids! 
( I just want to have an original opening remarks. Haha! )
I am so excited to Fall Fashion because I can try out wearing dark color outfits. I am not a fan of dark on dark outfit but this time around I want to get out of my comfort zone and step up the game. Grunge fall outfit is what I am trying to achieve and guess what, I love experimenting my dark pieces. So, before further ado let's bring the fall season in the Philippines.

fall-grunge-outfit


fall-grunge-outfit

If flannel obsession is a cancer I'm in stage 4 right now. Yes, I will die for flannel! Haha! I bought this violet and black checkered flannel in a thrift store, good find indeed! While I am thinking and planning this outfit I just get reunited with it after a year I think? Tying flannel in the waist is the obvious game. 

fall-grunge-outfit

fall-grunge-outfit

Who won't love Bruce Lee? I don't know him growing up but as I go to college I became a fan of him though I never watch his movies *shame on me*. But this muscle tee looks cool because of him. Got this at Artwork.

fall-grunge-outfit

Armored finger and ready to fight! :) This copper midi rings are DIY. If you can't buy them, DIY them! I enjoyed doing this ring and end up having a bunch of them. Haha! 

fall-grunge-outfit

Being a stray kid, I love exploring places, *market to be specific*, if you read my recent post *here* I mentioned that I got my first job and I will be living in Pasay, Manila once I started. I got the chance to explore Baclaran when I went there last week and guess what!? I found this super cool sunny for P50! ($1)! *proud kid*

fall-grunge-outfit

How to wear flannel? Tie them in the waist.

fall-grunge-outfit

Wear them like a boss.

fall-grunge-outfit

Or just do this. Haha!

fall-grunge-outfit

fall-grunge-outfit

fall-grunge-outfit

fall-grunge-outfit

I am not a splurge-r and always look for a cheaper alternatives. Thrifting is my favorite game to play but there will come a time where you want something so freakin' bad and you will die if you can't get your hands of them ( Okay? Dying is too much. Haha! ). I've been eyeing for this Nike Majestic for a longest time and when I got them I'm like in the cloud 9! You know what I mean. :p

Okay, I think thats a wrap! I hope you like it and keep dreaming! 

Outfit Deets:
Muscle Tee: Artwork
Flannel: Thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted 
(Wore this in my Summer Outfit Post *here*)
Midi Rings: DIY
Bracelet: W.W.J.D and Local Store
Shoes: Nike
Sunnies: Local Market


Your stray kid,

Qing