Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

We are Born Pretty | BornPrettyStore Jewelry

Hi stray kids!
I have a bunch of things to share to all of you. First, is my new found love jewelry store. I know you know it already but I will still give you a brief intro about BornPrettyStore. BornPrettyStore is an online shop for jewelry/accessories. They also offer a bunch of products, from clothes to cosmetics. BornPrettyStore is a girls best friend because it offers worldwide free shipping! (Yes, you heard it right! Its freeeee!). One more thing, they have a huge range of kawaii and good quality products with a cheaper price. To know more follow and be connected at BornPrettyStore communities.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bpsfashion
Instagram: @bpsfashion
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/bpstyle/
Tumblr: http://bpsfashion.tumblr.com/

I am lucky enough to be part of their team and got a chance to received some jewelries (on their Jewelry&Accessories section) that I picked for my self! (Woot woot!) I received the package exactly 15 days which is a normal shipping time here in the Philippines. For me, their shipping is fast if you are considering the situation in our PhilPost. ( Someone, anyone, I know you can feel me. Haha!). The jewelries are packed and wrap well so I got them in a their best condition. Price is so cheap for a good quality jewelry, two thumbs up indeed!

Shipping: **** (4 Star)
Quality: ***** (5 Star)
Price: ***** (5 Star)

qings-style-bornprettystore



qings-style-bornprettystore

qings-style-bornprettystore

7Pcs/Set Shiny Nail Ring Deliacte Bow Heart Skull Design Knuckle Ring

$1.19

Who won't love all this midi rings. You will get them all for $1.19! 

I have also an outfit that I style for this BornPrettyStore jewelries. 

qings-style-bornprettystore

qings-style-bornprettystore

I have a simple outfit going on and the kimono is perfect to accessorize and stacked all those rings. I won this kimono at Sheinside's blog giveaway. (Lucky!) Finally, I got a chance to wear it on a oh so good Saturday (Day off!).

Midi Rings: BornPrettyStore | Kimono: Sheinside

qings-style-bornprettystore

I also got this collar necklace with the rings.

Chic Rugged Gold Pointed False Fake Collar Choker Pendant Necklace

$2.99

qings-style-bornprettystore

qings-style-bornprettystore

qings-style-bornprettystore

I went for a basic outfit to pair it with my kimono. The collar necklace gave the outfit some umf.

Top and Bottom: Off Brand | Shoes: @lovebazaarph

Before I wrap up, I want to share my 10% Off coupon to all of you stray kids! You can use QEAT10 and get 10% discount on your check out!

Happy shopping and until next post!

Your stray kid,
Qing