Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

My Dream Is Bigger Than This

Hi stray kiddos!
Who won't love weekend? Weekend is heaven for me, I get to go home, eat home cooked food, spend a lot of time blogging, going out with friends and explore whats new in town. (basically being a stray kid)

Let me take you to my weekend adventure!
First, food!




It's been a while since this tambayan here in Pampanga opens. If you want a cute vibe, you can visit Amo Yamie Crib and Movie House. There are three Amo Yamie Crib here in the Philippines, Ubelt, Angeles City and San Fernando Pampanga. (went in San Fernando here)










Got cray cray with camera! :) Behold, the food.









What I like also is the affordable food yet delicious. Super love the mini burgers. After food tripping we went to the newly open Sky Ranch Pampanga.






OOTD: Top: Thifted | Shorts: DIY | Flannel: Off Brand | Shoes: Vans | Bag: Salvatore Mann | Accessories: Warehouse

Pampanga Eye is so stunning at night!





Beanie: Chicnova



Overviews.






I had an amazing weekend after a long long time. For me, Manila is a stressful place. Being at home makes me feel so relax and safe. There is really no place like home!

Your stray kid,

Qing