Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Qing Travels: The Ruins, Negros Occidental

Hi stray kids!
This is my PTD part two, after Mt. Mambukal we went straight to The Ruins. I fell in love with the place. It is so romantic and has a beautiful story etch in every corner of the ruins. Before we head on, I soaked my feet in the Hot Sulfur deep to relaxed my feet after hiking.



Here, let me take you to a romantic place.
















OOTD: Top: Mogao | Shorts: Levis | Shoes: Nike Air Zoom | Bag: Nike
















I don't have words to describe the place so I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures. Hehe! They told us that it will be more beautiful at night because of its lights but we didn't have the chance to see it. Our flight is at 5:00 pm, so I hope next time I'll be here I will see its romance at night.

Your stray kid,

Qing