Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Denim Feat. Born Pretty Store

Hi, stray kids!
This is my first outfit post for 2015! *hooray!*. BornPretty store is so kind enough to send some accessories again and I'm loving it! :)



7Pcs/set Shiny Rhinestone Ring Boho Letter Ring

$2.99

1pc Original Single Mini Bracelets Fashion Beautiful Bracelet

$2.20
Casio Retro Gold
Hot Pink Skull Bracelet






Summer is approaching and what I love about it is that I can have "arm parties" or "arm candy". I am so happy that my accessories collection is growing!





Creative Crescent Necklace Fashionable Gold Plated Sweater Necklace

$1.99

In what way can you dress up a boring denim top? The answer is to wear a statement necklace. S usual, all the items I got are in good quality, BornPretty store never fail!








It's getting hot now here in the Philippines so I always wear something casual and comfy. The denim top is a light material and I pair it with a black bandage skirt to make it minimal. I am super excited with summer! :D

Don't forget to use my code QEAT10 for a 10% off on your purchase. 

Denim Top: Thrifted
Bandage Skirt: Off Brand
Jelly Shoes: @lovebazaarph

Your stray kid,

Qing