Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Back To Basic: Denim X Stripes


Hi, stray kids! I've been planning to upload as often as possible so here it is. For me, fashion is experimentation... it is my own kind of alchemy. But there will come a time where you need to go back to basic *you know for a change*. Since I am in a tropical country layering is kinda out of the season. *Haha!* Stripes tee is one of the basic essential, stripes tees everywhere! I only have a few of them so I went cray in a thrift store. I found this baggy one that goes perfectly with a vintage/90's high-waisted denim shorts *that's a mouthful*. Of course, white shoes is perfect too!




I layered choker necklace to spice things up! 



Top: Thrifted | Shorts: Thrifted | Shoes: H&M | Chokers: @indienavy

Don't forget to join my blog anniversary GIVEAWAY!


Your stray kid,

Qing