Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Baesic Valentine



Happy Valentines Day stray kids!
I hope you all have a great valentine, as per me I just spent my whole day taking outfit photos for Qing's Style. *need to work hard on day off, right?* Again, I don't have a date for this year's V-Day *perk of being single* but I am excited to 50 Shades of Grey! *high 5 to those who are excited too* Okay enough of the babbling, I just created this outfit today. I went black and white today, basics now are coming back so why not wear it on hearts day. 





I wear red lipstick for a classic face makeup and to match it with my reddish hair.





Top: Thrifted | Skirt: Local Store | Sandals: Local Store | Watch: Chicnova | Rings: BornPrettyStore

QEAT10 for 10% off at Born Pretty Store exclusive for all Qing's Style stray kids!
Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY too!

Your stray kid,

Qing