Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Nerdy Kid


My heart has a big space for eyeglasses, they are one of my fave accessories! Nerdy glasses help frame my face and also they help me to hide my no makeup face. *Hohoho!* Three years ago I got a real eyeglass, I officially became "four-eyed". My vision now is 50-50 which sucks, because of my astigmatism. *you know headaches* So basically, nerdy outfits became my everyday errday fashion. *Haha!* I always have to put an outfit that will match my eyeglass. This outfit is one of my go-to outfits. Flannel, t-shirt dress *my most fave piece in my wardrobe* and some comfy shoes!


Tattoo choker and bracelet are coming back! :D I remember I had this when I was 9 years old. *yes, I am so old*
By the way, this is not my official eyeglass, this is just a normal eyeglass. I wore this because it matches the eyeglass print on my shirt. 

Flannel: Esprit (Thrifted) | T-shirt Dress: Thrifted | Eyeglass: Local store | Shoes: H&M | Tattoo Choker & Bracelet: @indienavy

Your stray kid,

Qing