Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Back To Basic: Mainstream



Basics, baesics, etc. is a fashion that is on trend right now. This basic fashion is all about putting all our basic pieces together. Tee, shorts, and sneakers... I'm a fan of this fashion because its summer all year round here in PR *Philippines*. What I love the most it is easy to put together. You just throw on everything and you are good to go.

Tee & Shorts: Thrifted | Shoes: Vans | Bag: Chicnova | Watch: Chicnova | Bracelets: Local store





Last month I thrifted a lot of stripes and a black tee. *I need help. Haha!* If you would have a glimpse on my closet I don't have a lot of dark solid clothes especially black. *Fact: 40% of my closet is thrifted*  Thanks to the basic style I started embracing the beauty of black. The tee and shorts I am wearing are thrifted, see I need help!





Your stray kid,

Qing