Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Qing's Style: I See Black And White


The monochromatic look is one of my obsession now. It is very sleek and neat fashion where everyone can put together. One thing I also love is I can wear comfy pieces. You know me guys for me fashion is COMFY! *What? Haha!* The shirt I am wearing is an accent shirt and probably it is all over the internet. I've been wanting it ever since it went on trend. I paired it with leather origami skort which is absolutely perfect for the shirt. If you are following me around on my blog you already seen my white tennis shoes a billion times, *Haha!* they are my go to shoes ever since I got them. *Though they always get dirty* :/ Summer is officially around the corner that is why my origami skort will sit for now in my closet. *sad face* In the positive note, I am getting ready for summer! or spring in the other countries. I hope I will hit Zambales or Baler beach this year. We're still planning but work is getting my way! *argh* Anyways, do you also plans to go to the beach this summer? Share it!

Shirt: @shittyshirts_ | Skort: Local Store | Shoes: H&M









Your stray kid,

Qing