Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Painted Shirt


Hi, stray kiddos! Summer is so different every year, it's hotter than last year. So I am trying to wear more comfy clothes. Also, I am trying to minimize the clothes I wear to avoid sweat. But I still not forgetting to wear summer perfect outfit! Color and more color is what my summer will be! *kimchi* This huge shirt I am wearing is thrifted, I found a thrift store in Baclaran and guess what! all items are Php20! Crazy right?! The moment I enter the store I had my "game face" on. *Ihihi!* If you love thrift store well, we should be best friends! I spent a lot of time searching for what I want, inspecting everything to ensure it is in good condition. Sometimes, it's my lucky day and find clothes with tag! *Oh yeah!* Who loves thrifting too? Share your thrift find because I love to see them! 

Shirt: Thrifted | Shoes: Crocs | Arm candies: Local Store









Your stray kid,

Qing