Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Summer Blast!


Yo! Another summer outfit post. *kimchi!* Get ready because my blog will be a garden of a flower. *Haha!* I am so happy that I can have a time blogging after a week of stressful work at the office. Aircraft is a complicated thing work with. *Whew* So I find time to go home, take a deep breath and blog! :D Last Easter Sunday was a blast because it's my much awaited Sabuaga Festival in our hometown. To have an idea of Sabuaga Festival, you can read my last year's post here. The street became colorful and alive with the sound that makes everyone celebrate the "muling pagkabuhay" of Jesus. Since the festival is all about showering flowers, why not go with the theme and blend in. *Hoho!*

Top: Local Store | Shorts: Thrifted (Wrangler) | Shoes: Nike | Shades: Ray Ban | Fedora: Local Store | Arm Candies: Local Store | Metallic Tattoo: Born Pretty Store





You can't go wrong with floral and denim. I went all out with my arm candy and metallic tattoo. I am so impressed that my metallic tattoo last for five days. If you can see, I went for a "turista vibe" and I think I succeeded. *good job to me* For shoes, I choose my Nike FitSole 3 for a comfy walk.





Your Stray Kid,

Qing