Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

I Create My Style


When I was in high school *that's year 199* something* I always wear denim fitted skirt. I was inspired to bring back my 90s outfit today. I am in search of the perfect denim fitted skirt in the mall but I didn't find anything. Well, maybe because it is not yet in the trend which is good for me. I don't get into trends always especially when everyone is wearing the style, I get tired. So I always go out and find unique pieces and create my own style. I find inspiration and voila! I will create my own style where I am the only one wearing it. *haha!* It's always awkward to go out because everyone is staring at you *(-.-)*. My best example is my hair, I know the half bun is kinda high *haha!* I don't know if they love it or they hate it. At first, it is so hard to deal with this thing but as time goes by you'll get used to it. Today I will go out and let's see what happens. 

Top: Thrifted | Denim Skirt: Thrifted | Shoes: Primadonna | Bracelet: Local Store








Your stray kid,

Qing