Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

My Life in Square


Yes, guys, I have Instagram! *Haha!* Just want to post this quickly to announce that I have IG. I know we all love Instagram because we can share our photography skills. Though I am not a photographer. *or maybe I'm since I am the one who shoots my outfits* I also want to share what I use on my IG feed. *I hope you are all interested* The camera I used is my NIKON D3100 for my outfit post and my Asus Zenfone4 if I don't have my DSLR. Yes, I will agree that a good camera is so awesome to have the best photos. But, if you don't have one you can use your phone and any editing app. When I used my phone all I need is a good lighting and VSCO! *I won't go into details on how I edit* I only used one preset in the app which is C1. *for android free version* Here are my sample photos on my IG using my phone.




See, all you need is your phone. :)

Your stray kid,

Qing