Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Tie Dye


Tie dye for summer? Perfect! I got this shirt from my recent thrifting haul and as usual, I am loving it! I love the color and how big it is for me. I have an obsession in a huge shirt, something that will be a dress on me. *Hehe!* Pairing it with my tie dye shorts and my Rubi sandals. Of course, I have my arm swag! Anyway, Happy Labor day everyone! I enjoyed my Labor day loooong weekend! I am trying to push myself to run again so I can relieve myself from my stressful Manila life. It is really more comfy to be in your hometown than in a busy city. Also, I have plans to spend my summer in Baler so I can post a Photo Travel Diary soon. My company have a family day too in the Enchanted Kingdom, well, I will have a busy May month for sure. I will keep you posted guys!

Top and Shorts: Thrifted | Sandals: Rubi Shoes | Arm swag: Local Store









Your stray kid,

Qing