Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

MAUI


Yay! Got a bob hair! :) How's your summer guys? Mine was awesome even I got sick before my Zambales escape. *will have my Zambales Adventure soon here* It's June and that means summer is over but summer humidity is not yet over, so let's consider its still summer. *Haha!* What I have for you now is a simple summer outfit which you can wear on pool, beach and even at the mall *just put a cover up if the mall will get colder* Anyway I got a new background *hope you notice it* because it's been raining so I can't take outfit post outside. This one is still a test so it's not yet perfect and I am also experimenting my set up, camera setting etc. so bare with me guys. I also want to mention that I will get my own domain when I get 200 followers *its still a long road*, fingers crossed I will reach it before my contract ends. Wish me luck guys!

Top: Baclaran (Overrun) | Shorts: Thrifted | Bralet: Chicnova | Sandals: Baclaran








Your stray kid,

Qing