Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Maxi Is My New Pants



Hello! I hope you are all having a great June. June for me is a little harsh on me, I've been sick for the first week and then I'm sick again. *sad face* The weather is changing in Manila, it's hot every morning then it will rain in the afternoon maybe I am getting sick of the weather. I am still in recovery and I hope I'll be well soon. I hate working while I am sick, the struggle is real. So take good care of yourself, guys. Anyway, I want to share  my new love, maxi skirt. It is my first time to wear maxi because I am a short girl plus chubby, so if you are the same body type like mine you will understand the effect of long clothes. *haha* The thing about Maxi is, it's making me shorter, *even pants* anything that is below my ankle. The simple trick is to fold *for pants* or cut it shorter, above my ankle. For me it works, *yehey!* though I should go to tailored it for me. *Ihihi!* I think I should learn how to sew. 

Top: Warehouse | Skirt: H&M | Bag: Chicnova | Platform: Thrifted







Your stray kid,

Qing