Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Samurai | How I Prep for Summer


Happy 4th of July America! Summer is officially over here in the Philippines *sob*, the weather is so gloomy and it rains in the afternoon. I know in the other country summer has just arrived. So I decided to share how I prep for summer and I hope this will be helpful on your future summer adventures. First, let me share my love for the top knot, I recently get a bob and, to be honest, bob hair is harder to deal with in my opinion. There are limited hairstyles that you can do and I suck at hair styling *haha!*. If you are following my post for a while you will notice that I am sporting the top knot which by the way inspired by Samurai. Yes, kinda weird. *big smile* Summer hair is all about messy and beach waves so why not sporting them both. I also dye my hair dark purple and the photo is not doing its justice. You can get hair dye and guidelines at Madison Reed. The website offers hair dye and  also will help you to choose a color that will suit you. 

How I do it:
1. Curl your hair and get messy.
2. Get a section of your hair (top part) and do a mini bun.

So easy right? 





Second, outfit! I have an obsession for T-shirt dress and comfy sneakers. Here I wear an oversized shirt and paired it with my Nike Air Zoom. You got to have some colors for summer girl!
Top: Thrifted | Bag: Robinsons Dept. Store | Shoes: Nike Air Zoom


Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara | Myra E BB Cream | MAC Foundation | Maybelline 12 hour Pressed Powder | Careline Blush (Pink) | Powder Brush (BornPrettyStore)


Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara | HBC (Allue Collection) Duo Blush | Maybelline Aqua Foundation | Ever Bilena Magic Lip Tint | Maybelline 12 hour Pressed Powder

Then here are my makeup essentials, summer is all about sweat proof, shimmer, and bronzer! I am obsessed with Maybelline foundation and pressed powder *good coverage and stays long hour* Some of my essentials are local products *which is only available in the Philippines* and I don't know why they are not popular in all Pinays. HBC *Allue collection* and Nichido blushes are to die for guys!

Here is a helpful guideline to survive summer from Madison Reed:


Enjoy your summer!

Your stray kid,
Qing