Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Adidas X Adidas


Hi, everyone! Lately, I am sporting the sporty look where I can wear and style my running shoes. If you read my last post my shoe rack consists of running shoes, flats, and sneakers. I have found another way to style what I got in my closet. This Adidas Run Strong is my first ever running shoes, they almost have worn out but still doing a great job. They are still my fave and baby! I think that this whole outfit defines my style, I love the loose shirt and running shoes which are a perfect combo for me. The denim shorts make it a street style... sporty plus street style equals me. 

Top: @shittyshits_ | Shorts: Vintage | Shoes: Adidas Run Srong







Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS