Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Embrace Change


Hi, everyone! So, I already forgot to post this outfit *sob* and found it out on my folders. *Haha!* If you can see my hair is still kinda long here. Anyway, I already found a way to embrace high shoes. I think I have a phobia with high heels before but now I conquered the fear! Platforms are my savior to add height. If my memory is right I went to a semi-formal event here and need to be a girly girl. My shoe collection consists of running shoes, flats and sneakers... well, you can't wear sneakers in the event. It is so refreshing to embrace something new. Change is better. 

Top: Warehouse | Skirt: Local Store | Platform: Thrifted | Bag: Local Store | Watch: Casio











Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS