Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Too Much Stripes ft. Dresslink


Hi, guys! Stripes pieces is a must in our closet, you can dress it down or up, depending on your mood. This striped dress is from Dresslink, which I am loving! I also got a the right size and length. There is one thing I am obsessing about it, turtleneck. Yes, I am a turtle neck addict! *haha* I paired it with my Primadonna shoes and an oversized denim long sleeve which is a perfect match for any stripe. I made this outfit more of a casual look so it can be appropriate for everything. 

Dress: Dresslink | Shoes: Primadonna | Bag: Robinson's Dept. Store | Denim Long sleeves: Thrifted

Shop the dress here. Price is USD 6.69.






Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS