Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Autumn/Fall Styling


Hi, everyone! I am bringing autumn/fall here in the Philippines! *hoho* Ber-months is our version of autumn/fall that is why dark colors is a fave in this season. I am a ber-month baby that is why I am so excited to style my dark pieces and my fave color for this season is Maroon. Maroon is so classing and elegant and for me, it is a flexible color. You can style it with a lighter color to tone it down or if you are for a grunge look go for a Maroon-dark combo. First fave Maroon piece is my skort, *previous outfit post for this skort, click here* I like the flowy and comfy material. I went girly here which I rarely go for. I paired it with my navy blue stripes top *which I am obsessed with*. For more girly-ish vibe I used my off-white satchel and my _shopandgrabxx platform sandals. For hair, you know the drill guys... top knot and for makeup I go with my usual routine but I used dark lippies which I am also obsessed with. So what do you think guys? 

Top: Oasis | Skort: Trifted | Bag: Baclaran | Sandals: _shopandgrabxx













Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS