Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Hey Mickey! Who knows?


Hi, everyone! I hope you are all doing fine. Today I wanna share my love for Mickey, maxi skirt, and my running shoes. I think this is my second or third attempt to style a maxi and running shoes. I hope you don't get bored. *Hihi!* Oh! I have a new Mickey bag to match my oldie but good-die Mickey shirt. This shirt is one of my old thrift finds way back in my college days, it is still a piece that I always grab whenever I go out. I think I already styled it in many ways, with pants and shorts, this is the first time I paired it with a skirt. To give that sporty vibe *which I am an avid fan* of course, I tie everything with my Adidas Run Strong. The hot pink in the shoes gives the whole outfit a hint of color. One more thing, I found an IG account called girlwithanbuns, it's so funny that my top knot is considered as a man bun and I like it! 

Top: Thrifted | Skirt: H&M | Shoes: Adidas | Bag: Disneyland







Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS