Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Wrap Some Lines ft Dresslink


Hi, guys! I know I know, I am in stripes again plus turtleneck. *sorry not sorry* This outfit is inspired by Korean street style. Minimal and clean. If you are following me, you probably know that I am in love with maxis. The maxi is from Dresslink, I love how the maxi hugs my hips and it has a perfect length. Again, I paired it with my Primadonna shoes and a turtle neck top. I kept it monochromatic with a hint of violet with my Warehouse bag. Oh, I also wear my cat eye glass for a geeky vibe.

Top: Thrifted | Maxi: Dresslink | Shoes: Primadonna | Bag: Warehouse | Eyeglass: Baclaran

Shop the maxi here. Price is USD 6.24.





Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS