Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Boho Styling in Fall/Autumn Season


Hi, everyone! I think it's been forever since I posted some boho-ish look in this blog. I though boho look is just for summer and I just realize that it can be all year round. All you have to do is to change up colors and coordination depending on the season. Here, the off the shoulder top is the main element for this boho look because of the feather prints. I love the color of the feathers which gives some color to the look. We all know that autumn/fall is all about dark... my fave is dark lips! I've been so obsessed to dark lips right now, it makes my teeth whiter *haha* and gives you that sexy look. Paired my top with denim black shorts with lace lining and tied everything with my platform. Oh, the sunnies gives a lot of uhmf to the whole outfit!

Top: Divisoria | Shorts: Thrifted | Sunnies: Local Store | Bag: Claire's | Shoes: @_shopandgrabxx









Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS