Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Classy Military


Hi, everyone! It's been a long time since my last post. I've been busy with my hair actually. I am in the process of lightening my hair for a granny hair look, it's so tough. *seriously* This is my last outfit post having my dark hair, *Goodbye dark hair!* for now, I have this reddish color and I don't know why! *sob* But anyways, let's begin with the outfit, today I am feeling classy and throw on my trusty military-kinda coat. I am always wearing this with my casual shirt-pants-running shoes outfit which I am always rocking at work and decided to why not paired it with something else. Woah-la! This is what you got! *haha* Philippines is a humid country but you can wear this when a typhoon is here, you will be classy in a gloomy weather. The bandage skirt gives the outfit some color with this green hue outfit and wears platform to tie everything. Have a wonderful week!

Top: Thrifted | Skirt: Baclaran |  Coat: Thrifted | Sandals: _shopandgrabxx







Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS