Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

How I Style Running Shoes

Hi, everyone! You probably know how much I love my running shoes and you've been seeing me styling them. I can't live without them that is why I am always finding ways on how I can incorporate them in my everyday outfit. Running shoes not just for sports but you can be creative and  wear them all year round. If I can only have one shoe that would be the running shoes. Since I am a runner *which I just considered myself. haha!* majority of my shoes are sneakers that include three running shoes. Today, I will give you my personal tips on how I style my running shoes for the everyday outfit. I hope this will help you in some ways.



Put some color

This is probably my most fave styling, if you have a bright colored running shoes you can put some color on your plain outfit. As you know most t-shirt dresses have plain solid color from top to bottom so why not give it some color. Comfy over comfy is what I called this outfit.

Full outfit details here.


Bright on Bright

In this next outfit, you can be as bright as you can be especially if its summer season. I paired my shoes with my bright yellow shirt to have summery feels to my whole outfit. *since I took this in summer season*

Full outfit details here.


Floral over Comfy

Oh yes, I totally paired it with a floral themed outfit. Most of the time I wear oxford with any floral themed outfit but this time, I break my rule and it turned out so well since the shoes are not too overwhelming for the outfit. 

Full outfit details here.


Wear it with Maxi

Who told you that you can't wear it with maxi? Yup, it's kinda weird for some but its all about how you stand out for it right? This Adidas shoe is my most worn shoes because it is my first running shoes and I paired it with anything! You can mix and match to anything casual because it is black *universal color*. My fave way to wear them is with high socks, shirt and denim shorts just like below.

Full outfit details here.


Full outfit details here.

See? You can't just be sporty with your running shoes but also, you can totally be nailed any outfit with it. All you have to do is to think out of the box, be yourself and stand out. You can't just rely on trends and be someone like others. For me, fashion is all about you and how you create your own trend. Be resourceful on the things you have because you will never know you can create bigger that others! Happy styling!

Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS