Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

How I Style Vintage Band Tshirt | Guns N Roses


Hi, everyone!
Today, I want to share my take on with the most fave shirt... Band Tee! Band t-shirts are one of the most popular and worn tees in fashion. Though now this kind of shirt is forgotten and I want to bring it back baby! I think they should be a staple in this coming Halloween and it's an easy throw on the costume which I always go for. *I don't do Halloween costume. Booooo!*  I styled my Guns N Roses tee with ripped semi mom jeans *which I DIY but it needs more ripped. Haha!* which is a trend right now. You are not a cool kid if you don't have mom jeans. *hoho!* Mom jeans are a flexible piece where you can be creative on how you style it right? Then the shoes I wore is my Nike and my bunny ear beanie for some umph to the whole outfit.

Shirt: Thrifted | Jeans: Thrifted | Beanie: Chicnova | Shoes: Nike










Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS