Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

My Go-To Malling Outfit | Nope To Typical


Hi, everyone! 
Today's post is all about laid back and comfy outfit. Yes, yes it's me again in maroon and I am guilty I have an addiction to color maroon. Whenever I ran errands this is my go to outfit where I prioritized comfy over elegance. Lately, I am always wearing bandage skirt rather that shorts. I love how bandage skirts hugs my hips and it's comfier than shorts now that I gain weight *actually I got fat so I can't wear my old shorts. [sob]* Now, I am collecting bandage skirt because you can't go wrong with them plus they are cheaper than shorts. *Hooray* So, to balance out my go-to run errands outfit I paired my maroon top with this light gray skirt rather that dark on dark on dark. The skirt gave a much cooler vibe to my maroon top and black shoes and I don't want to be Gothic here. *Hehe!* To finish off the outfit you gotta wear your trusted sunny but don't eat it *this is just for the drama, haha!* , it's not good for the health. 

Top: Thrifted | Skirt: Baclaran | Shoes: Primadonna | Sunnies: Local Store | Watch: Chicnova









Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS