Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Wear Pink in October


Hi, everyone! Today's post is inspired by Breast Cancer Awareness Month, October is such a special month for me because it's my birth month and it means Christmas is near! *excited much* This month is also the month of the campaign to increase awareness about breast cancer. October is a reminder to have plans on how to detect the disease in its early stage. In honor and being a woman *which many women are diagnosed with this disease* I want to be part of the campaign by wearing pink and hoping in this little way I can help someone to be more aware and prevent the disease by creating an early detection plan. 

Top: D&G | Shorts: Thrifted | Bag: Jansport | Shoes: @tishoe *Adidas Super Color knock off *









Your stray kid,

Qing


Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS