Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Game Day


Hi, everyone! Today's post is about... again.. sporty look. I have a mission of losing weight and I've been back on running for months now. This is the reason why I am also back with my normal go-to outfit. If I will have only one look for a lifetime I will 100% choose sporty outfits. It's easy to throw in and it's comfy for a tropical weather, which by the way even its already November the sun is still burning hot. To protect my face from the sun I wear a snapback which is also appropriate for the whole outfit. I kept it simple by wearing a classic v-neck white tee and paired it with my workout shorts. Of course, you can't go wrong with running shoes and lately, I am all for high socks which I think it's cool. *Hehe!*

Top: Local Store | Shorts: Nike | Cap: Billabong | Socks: Marks & Spencer | Shoes: Nike (Nike+)

Don't forget to join my giveaway here.








Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS