Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Inner Lady


Hi everyone feeling lady today?! I am sporting my classy inner lady by wearing monochrome look. As you can see I am obsessing myself with off the shoulder top. *Divisoria fault! haha* I paired it with a flowy maxi bottom *I don't know the right name for it* for a more lady-ish outfit. The bottom is vintage and has an ethnic prints in it. I finished off the outfit by wearing my super comfy white platform *you probably seeing this all over my blog* and my shoulder bag which is by the way an old school. *I got this way back year 2003 and it is still alive* Recently, I clean up my messy wardrobe and found a lot of gems that I already forgot. I am so glad that a lot of them are still in good condition. 

Top: Divisoria | Maxi: Thrifted | Sandals: @_shopandgrabxx | Bag: Avon

Don't forget to join my giveaway here.










Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS