Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Pinkish Promise | How I Style Midi Skirt


Hi, everyone! Today's post is how I style a midi skirt. Styling midi skirt for me is a tough job because I'm just 5 foot 1 in height. Most of the midi skirt always make me look smaller which is not cool. *Haha!* How I wish I have that long leg *wishful thinking* but I learn to accept my flaws. I know I didn't do a good job to look taller here but I also didn't look midget. *Optimism level 1000* I've been feeling lady this past few month and stop wearing shorts and pants. I am also collecting more long skirts because I am leaving soon for UAE. Well, midi skirt are one of the pieces I am collecting for the trip. Styling this pink midi skirt is much easier because I have a lot of white tops to choose from. To show some a bit of skin I paired it with a white off the shoulder top and I wear my jelly laced doll shoes.

Top: Divisoria | Midi Skirt: Dresslink | Shoes: Local Store

Don't forget to join my giveaway here.







Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS