Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Sophistication


Hi, everyone! *Happy Halloween and I am a stylish Zebra for this Halloween* I am rocking some of  the shoulders again and bust out my long lost fave vintage shorts. If you've been a reader of mine since I started, you will know I have a bunch of this kind of shorts. *Yes, I am a repeater. Haha!*  Anyway, into the outfit... I thought I can't wear this top because of the print. I am not a fan of any animal print clothing because I think it's too overwhelming for me or I don't have the creative ideas on how to style it. I am also planning to give it away but I should be brave and conquer the fear. Then, I tried to pair it with so many bottoms *seriously guys, my closet went to a mess!* and finally end up with this sophisticated look *I guess? haha*. The classic/vintagey shorts tone down the zebra print so it won't be into your face zebra print. Oh, let me take a moment to appreciate the sunglasses which I think it's my favorite piece in this look. May I know if you have any tips on how to style animal print? I want to know.

Top: Divisoria | Bottom: Thrifted | Bag: Avon | Sunnies: Baclaran | Sandals: @_shobandgrabxx









Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS