Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Qing's Style Feat. Sammy Dress (Review)


Hi, everyone! Christmas came early to this kid! Wooohhh! I am happy to receive some items from Sammy Dress and you know what guys I've been wanting creepers for three years now but I can't find it anywhere in PH. Then, Sammy Dress is so kind enough to send me one for this upcoming Christmas! If you don't know Sammy Dress, it's a global online fashion retail company and supplier of Women's Clothing, Men and Women's Shoes, Bags and Accessories, Casual Dresses, Special Occasion Dresses and Accessories, Wedding Dresses, Fashion Jewelry, Intimate Lingerie, Wigs, Cosplay Costumes, Men's Clothing, Children's Toys, Home & Living, Lifestyle Products and many more fantastic items and gift ideas. They are committed to  providing a wide range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing at stunning factory direct prices along with a class-leading customer service experience to a worldwide community of customers. 

The first thing I always notice in an online shop is their website, Sammy Dress' website is a user-friendly site that means it is easy to navigate and the menus are categorized well. Two thumbs up to their product thumbnails which are true to its actual item once you received it. One thing that is most important is their good customer service where I can't complain because they are so kind and very helpful. The shipping is great too, it arrived after 22 days which is rare, most of the time it will take more than a month. *the struggle of waiting is real*

 All in all review: VERY SATISFIED
Customer Service: 5/5 ✰✰✰✰✰
Quality: 5/5 ✰✰✰✰✰
Price:5/5 ✰✰✰✰✰
Shipping: 5/5 ✰✰✰✰✰


Here are the items that I got from Sammy Dress: 





Platform Shoes
This platform is now my favorite! They are comfy to walk and I love the material because it can match to any outfit. Its true to its size which is important in buying shoes online. The sole height is perfect for me and also, my fave part is the plaid detail inside, I think its cute! You can't complain anything because the price is good, its cheaper in any store out there. 



Candy Color Socks

I am so crazy with cute socks this season! What I love about buying this socks is the random color you get. You can't choose what color you want rather they will just send you randomly and you will be surprised at the color you will get! I think that is adorable! The quality is good and the material is so cozy in your feet plus you will get them just a dollar. They are also perfect accessories for a cute puff of pastel color! 

How I style them:





Decided to wear my sweater dress because it's getting more chilly now and it's easy to wear. I have put together a B&W themed outfit with a touch of pastels. To put some pastel touch to the outfit I am wearing my pink baseball cap that goes along with the purple socks. I am all for an easy outfit now because they are the only available clothes I have. My closet is in my baggage which I will be bringing and I am giving away most of my clothes. *heart breaking* I think I mentioned already that I will be leaving for UAE in 2016 and it's so hard for me. I will spend my New Year away from home but for now, I will enjoy my remaining time with my family. Wish me luck guys! I will always update you all and wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Sweater Dress: Thrifted | Cap: 99 Store | Shoes: Sammy Dress | Socks: Sammy Dress


Your stray kid,
Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS