Swimwear For Chubby Ladies - Qing's Style

Super Color


Hi, everyone! Today's post is all about my favorite pieces in my closet. Let me break down my fave pieces that you always seeing me wearing. Turtleneck, skirt and socks! I put them together and create this outfit which it's my favorite one. Ever since I started working in Manila, I stopped working out and gained a lot of weight... 2/3 of my bottoms are tight now. *sob* I ditch a lot of my shorts and some pants now. Then a savior came in... skirt! This denim skirt has a classic 90's vibe, I remember I have a lot of this denim skirt when I was in grade school. *Yes, I am so old. I am 26 years old right now.* I paired it with my grayish turtleneck top for that more 90's vibe. You can find a lot of turtlenecks right now because it's in trend but I'm getting mine in a thrift store here in Pampanga. They are much cheaper and has more classic touch rather than with the new turtle neck trend today. My most favorite in this look is my sock and shoes combo. I am also pairing my super color with all my colorful socks! *hoho!* I hope you love this as much as I love it! 

Top: Thrifted | Skirt: Thrifted | Shoes: @tishoe | Socks: Dickies









Your stray kid,

Qing

Follow my networks:
Facebook | Twitter  | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | G+ Bloglovin | Chictopia | Lookbook |  ModCloth | ASOS